"Unexplained" (at least for me) Instrument/Software shut-downs

We have an Agilent GC-MS (6890N-5975C) with MSD chemstation ( E02.02.1431) and experience problems with shut-downs that I can't explain. I attached a couple of error messages that I see. The strange thing is that sometimes a sequence runs all weekend without ever stopping and when I then rerun the sequence it stops. Sometimes the software shuts down completely, sometimes the sequence just pauses, allows me to resume and then pauses again after running one sample. 

IT added some memory, but that did not solve the problem.

Here iare the error messages and the Instrument and Software Log. I also sometimes

/resized-image/__size/1714x964/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/147/Error-Message-Software-shut_2D00_down.png

/resized-image/__size/1280x960/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/147/pastedimage1631171985598v1.png

/resized-image/__size/1280x960/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/147/Log-for-Sequence-that-kept-pausing.png

/resized-image/__size/1280x960/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/147/Sequence-Log.png

If anyone has guidance what to look for. Please let me know. 

Thanks. Bettina

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?