5973 Tune Failure

5973 was running fine a week ago. Now it's giving "Tune Action Stopped: Gain and offset = 0 and peaks are too narrow!" error. Restored an old tune with no luck and also reconfigured system in ChemStation with no luck. Any leads to chase?

Parents
  • Thanks Paul.  PFTBA vial full, valve audibly clicks and I swapped out to another valve just to be sure.  Filaments may be suspect but visually look ok and show continuity with multi meter.  Vacuum with column installed is 1x10-5.  Source cleaned couple months ago but very little sample load.  Pump oil only couple months old.  I blanked the transfer line taking the GC out of the equation, still same error.  

• Thanks Paul.  PFTBA vial full, valve audibly clicks and I swapped out to another valve just to be sure.  Filaments may be suspect but visually look ok and show continuity with multi meter.  Vacuum with column installed is 1x10-5.  Source cleaned couple months ago but very little sample load.  Pump oil only couple months old.  I blanked the transfer line taking the GC out of the equation, still same error.  

Children
Was this helpful?