Error running autotune on Agilent 5975C MS

My filament burnt out during one of my runs so I went into tune parameters and switch to the second filament. The MS seems like it is working since I can see a light through the window when I turn it on. Unfortunately, I every time I try to autotune it looks like it is going well but in the middle it stops and  gives me an error reading:

""Tune action stopped: -310, ({SA00}:RMP:STRT;): Timeout waiting 108760 usec for AE to process 1 scan(s).",  -310, ({SA00}:RMP:STRT;): Error executing Acquisition Engine recipe = -1,",310," ({SA00}:RMP:STRT;): Timeout waiting 1078760 usec for AE to process 1 scan(s).  "'-310,"({SA00}:RMP:STRT;): Error Executing Aquisition Engine recipe = -1""

I thought it may be a corrupted tune file so I found an older file and saved it, only changing the filament to the working one. This did not work. I have been told I may need to reset tune parameters to default but I am not sure how to do this.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what this problem is and how I could solve it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi aacos095,

I have seen this happen on occasion. The fix is to restart the smart card on the MSD using the keypad. Close the software , press the menu key until you see Controller, press the Item key, it should prompt you to restart. Press the Yes key. Once restarted, then connect with the software again and you should be able to acquire data.

Note: If during the above steps you see reboot rejected, you will have to power off the MSD and power back on.

Regards

James

• Hi aacos095,

I have seen this happen on occasion. The fix is to restart the smart card on the MSD using the keypad. Close the software , press the menu key until you see Controller, press the Item key, it should prompt you to restart. Press the Yes key. Once restarted, then connect with the software again and you should be able to acquire data.

Note: If during the above steps you see reboot rejected, you will have to power off the MSD and power back on.

Regards

James

Children
Was this helpful?