Elevator motor error [Async Error #: 5]

Durint empower message center log error message observed as "InstrumentAgGC#CN13381009:Elevator motor error [Async Error #: 5]".

What is the cause and how we prevent it?

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was?

The Serial Number you shared seems to be a 7890, but the error seems to be a G1888 Headspace error. My answer below will go off of the assumption this is a G1888 error, but if you do not have that Headspace model, let me know and we can reassess.

It seems like that error is a tray lifter error. You can check for physical obstructions that prevent lifter movement (debris, broken vials for example). Apart from that, I'd suggest you reach out to your local Agilent Team.

• Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was?

The Serial Number you shared seems to be a 7890, but the error seems to be a G1888 Headspace error. My answer below will go off of the assumption this is a G1888 error, but if you do not have that Headspace model, let me know and we can reassess.

It seems like that error is a tray lifter error. You can check for physical obstructions that prevent lifter movement (debris, broken vials for example). Apart from that, I'd suggest you reach out to your local Agilent Team.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?