How do you get a 7890GC off remote control while it is idle?

I was able to use the GC keypad while nothing was running but after an IT change that is no longer the case. Is there anything that can be done?

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was? 

I am entirely not sure what you mean by taking the GC off remote control. What sort of remote control are we talking about here? Also, what was the IT change if I may ask?

The only IT change that I can think of that may affect the control of the GC is a change in IP or some other Network configuration. However, this would affect the GC connectivity to the PC; it wouldn't affect the ability to use the GC keypad or not.

Is your GC Keypad not lighting at all? Or does the display show, but you can't use the keys?

• Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was? 

I am entirely not sure what you mean by taking the GC off remote control. What sort of remote control are we talking about here? Also, what was the IT change if I may ask?

The only IT change that I can think of that may affect the control of the GC is a change in IP or some other Network configuration. However, this would affect the GC connectivity to the PC; it wouldn't affect the ability to use the GC keypad or not.

Is your GC Keypad not lighting at all? Or does the display show, but you can't use the keys?

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?