Runtime events missing from method after method start

8697 HSS with 8890 GC.

method has runtime events with several valve switches.

the events will disappeared mysteriously once the method starts, from the GC LCD panel as well as the ACQ method.

with injection source as "manual", the method runs well with runtime events executed.

• Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was? 

I am not a valve expert here, but I can maybe try and untangle this a bit. I know there were some Firmware revisions that had some Gas Flow Runtime Events issues and were fixed in newer revisions. If those are the type of events that are missing my question to you would be: what is the Firmware on your 8890?

Now, since you have the events missing in the acquisition method, I am wondering if there is a problem with how you load your method on your GC, or some sort of a communication issue. What Software type and version are you using? And what is the Windows version? Generally, to rule out potential method problems (like a method corruption), your best bet is to build a method from scratch and see if you have the same problem.

Was this helpful?