8890 main board hole?

Hello community,

You would think this would be somewhere in the documentation, but if it is, I sure cannot find it. Assuming that the main board on the 8890 is where it has been since the 6890, on the right-hand side when looking at the instrument, I am wondering if it still has a hole in it so that if you needed / wanted to, you could send a transfer line out the right hand side of the GC.

Also, as a note for the designers of the code that runs this forum, I find the text entry on here as laggy as @#$@.  This is to the point where I won't come back here unless I absolutely need to. It is just too obnoxious to work with.

Parents Reply
  • To be clear, we want to do something like put a MS on the left of the GC (like in ISH's photo) and then put something else on the right of the GC with a transfer line coming straight out the right hand side, through the oven wall, through any plastic covers, and out to the world. Again something like the headspace sampler to the right in ISH's photo, but straight out the side so that it is short. Not up and out the top as that would be too long, introduce delays and more importantly possibly a bunch of band broadening.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?