GC 6890 Chemstation run program

Hi,

When building the run method in ChemStation you have to add the selected compounds and start time for collecting the data. What I wonder, there are no such as thing as time window, so it seems that you put the start time for compounds but not the end time? Is it correct if I made a program as follows:

Compound x Start 8 min

Compound y Start 12 min

Compound z Start 15 min

If my compound x appears at 14 min, can I be sure that it's been detected? 

Best regards,

M

Parents
  • Hi, i think that you refer for SIM mode acquisition and Compounds x, y, and z refers to Time Segment (TS), right? If yes, when you start new time segment in MSD Chemstation (for Example E.02.02), what happen is that when new group start, if retention time for new group is higher than old, at starting point of new group we have a replacement of ions for new group, as reported below

• Hi, i think that you refer for SIM mode acquisition and Compounds x, y, and z refers to Time Segment (TS), right? If yes, when you start new time segment in MSD Chemstation (for Example E.02.02), what happen is that when new group start, if retention time for new group is higher than old, at starting point of new group we have a replacement of ions for new group, as reported below

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?