Front inlet temperature not ready

Hi evryone, 

My Best wishes for the new year 2021. Thank you for the help receive Last year. But up to now, i Did not succed to inject, now i don t know why. I am sending these picture to check with you what is realy the problem, also i need to know if somebody can accept to assist me by a video call May be by whasap. Mine is +237 6 77626402. Thank you very much

Parents
  • Hi Rogermoise,

You can follow this step

1. Your INJ temp is set 40degree, and metting point is 74degree. You shoud be control temperature of environment where GC placed. The temperature of your room need lower temp of GC is setting( INJ, COL, DET...)

2.another part of injector through inside of oven, this time if GC oven temperature is higher INJ temp, It is appeared this error (because transfer temperature)

3. Heater and sensor INJ is not fault of this case.

Cheer,

Chuong Do

• Hi John. the room temperature is around 30 degree. so i ask what is the good temperature of the environment? what is the good range of the inlet temperature also the good oven temperature? it has to be closed? i did not understand your second point if you can explain; thnk you

Reply Children
  • Hi Rogermoise,

+ Ambient operating temperature for GC: 15 °C -35 °C and humidity: 5-95% non condensing.

+ The good range temperature for inlet = maximum oven temperature (in your method) + 20 °C. (This temperature must definitely vaporize the entire sample for analysis.)

+ You are using DB-1ms, the temperature can be set for column oven within -60 °C to 340 °C.

+ Temperature of detector = Inlet temperature (or Inlet temperature + 10 °C.)

Cheer

Chuong Do

Was this helpful?