Front inlet temperature not ready

Hi evryone, 

My Best wishes for the new year 2021. Thank you for the help receive Last year. But up to now, i Did not succed to inject, now i don t know why. I am sending these picture to check with you what is realy the problem, also i need to know if somebody can accept to assist me by a video call May be by whasap. Mine is +237 6 77626402. Thank you very much

Parents
  • I can't see your oven temperature, but I'm willing to bet with an inlet temperature setpoint of 40 C, and the actual temperature being at 74.2 C, the problem is the inlet is picking up excess heat from the oven since the bottom of the inlet is in the oven.  Your inlet temperature should start at the same temperature as your oven program or higher.

The GC inlet can't become ready for injection because the actual temperature can't reach the setpoint.  Either raise the temperature setpoint of the inlet or drop the temperature setpoint of the oven.

Most split/splitless temperature ranges are at 180 C or higher. 

•   Hi wcody. i m sending you the oveng temperature which is 150 C. in fact yes the inlet is realy picking excess heat i don t know how. I even try to fix the setpoint but it is still going up; so i need to ask, what is the right range of temperature to get the gc ready? thank you

Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?