Standard Wrenches for GC

Hi there.

I'm pretty new to the GC world in general. My 7890 unit came with a set of wrenches and I never bothered to take note of what their sizes were. Someone took my wrenches recently and I cannot find them. I need to order some new wrenches, but I have no idea what sizes would be useful for doing routine work on a GC.

Looking through their website, Agilent has many sized wrenches and I have no clue which ones are needed to do simple tasks like replace a GC column and ferrules. Can someone please let me know what size wrenches I should get for use on a 7890 GC?

Thank you.

Parents Reply Children
  • In addition to the list already provided, you may find the Agilent Part Finder Tool worth downloading.  Along with some tools it contains all the consumable part numbers you may need when operating or maintaining the GC.  The program uses a graphical interface to drill down to the area of interest on a GC, MS, or autosampler.

Agilent Parts Finder Tool | Agilent   Click on the " Parts Finder and available models" link, register and then select to download the A.01.05 version.  Further down the page one can manual download updated instruments or the easier route is to allow the Part Finder Tool to update itself from within the tool.

Was this helpful?