we have an Intuvo 9000 with a 5977 MSD coupled.
After a colleague changed the septum our etune showed a leak in Air/Water Check. No Problem I thought, I purged the liner, made a succesful leak check and waited for the next day.
The Air and Water check wasn't better. I've checked every connection with a leak detector, fastened every relevant screw, scanned for 69 & 84 while using a coolant spray on every connection - but with no success. The system was in perfect shape.
Then I found in the staple of autotune reports (my colleagues checked every few ours) an "accidential" atune with Wonderful Air/Water Check values and ran an atune myself. I got following results in Air/Water:
etune: H2O 2.6%, N2 23.9%, O2 2.1%
while atune: H2O 0.6%, N2 8.6%, O2 0.8%
I have an idea what the problem is but it doesn't make perfect sense for me. So before I vent the system and create a backlog for our analysis I want to reassure here.
Thanks for your help.