I have an Agilent headspace GC-MS (7697A/7890A/5975C).  When I run samples on it, the computer often shows "run out of memory" message and the ChemStation software sometimes crashes. Does anyone have the same issue?  Is there a solution?

I have an Agilent headspace GC-MS (7697A/7890A/5975C).  When I run samples on it, the computer often shows "run out of memory" message and the ChemStation software sometimes crashes. Does anyone have the same issue?  Is there a solution?

Parents
  • I will mark this as assumed answered due to its age, feel free to update us with what you found or post again if this is still an issue.

The ram you have installed should be sufficient if its Win 7 64 bit. Win 7 32 bit can only use approx 4 GB of ram at max. If this is still an issue, please call your local support as there is another solution that can be put in place on the PC.

Regards

James

• I will mark this as assumed answered due to its age, feel free to update us with what you found or post again if this is still an issue.

The ram you have installed should be sufficient if its Win 7 64 bit. Win 7 32 bit can only use approx 4 GB of ram at max. If this is still an issue, please call your local support as there is another solution that can be put in place on the PC.

Regards

James

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?