Can't see injection in data analysis. Injection data is visible in content manager. Open Lab CDS 2.3

As the title says, I'm missing an injection when in data analysis for my run.  Injection table skips over the order number in the injection list.  If I browse to the web based content manager, I see the dx and dr files for the missing injection.  How can I view the missing injection data for processing?

On Open Lab CDS 2.3 with a client/server setup.  No errors were logged during the run.

As a note, the missing injection was added mid run.  This hasn't caused an issue previously.

Parents
  • We have the same problem :(  There is no cure for this disease until now. But there is more... whole samlpesets are missing in cds, but can be viewed in ecm.  Thel local agilent guy want to reconfigure the server paths (full vs links), he is sure it will fix these errors in the future. But we need a solution for the past. Is it possible to access the database (sql) with a read only account? I need a query for "missing user definied keys" and file size >50kbyte.

• We have the same problem :(  There is no cure for this disease until now. But there is more... whole samlpesets are missing in cds, but can be viewed in ecm.  Thel local agilent guy want to reconfigure the server paths (full vs links), he is sure it will fix these errors in the future. But we need a solution for the past. Is it possible to access the database (sql) with a read only account? I need a query for "missing user definied keys" and file size >50kbyte.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?