How to display filter criteria in ECM OLIR Client Report

I created a report, but need to document what the filter criteria were that supplied the data for the report.  How/Can this be done?

Parents
  • I just added some tags to your post to increase visibility.

Can you elaborate on what type of report this is (single run, sequence summary, multi-sequence) and what kind of filters you are using on the report that you wish to document?

• Report is a Cross-sequence report that simply reports the Sample Name, LIMS ID, Data File, ECM Upload Time, Inj. Date, Sample Version, and ACQ and DA Method Names for the results of the filter. It's purpose is for checking for duplicate sample runs or excessive reprocessing.

The filter is a simple filter:

Line 1:  Instrument.Name = HPLC* or = GC*  (All our instruments start with either HPLC or GC)

Line 2: Sample.Name(Result) = *#####*  where ##### is input by the analyst and represents the sample identification number

The Project is set to use all of the ECM Content location for our instruments.

We just need to have the report capture the filter criteria above (Lines 1 and 2).

• I am not aware of any way to report this information from the software. You can manually take screenshots of the filter properties of the tables you are interested in, but that is the only thing that I can think of for you to try.

Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?