How to create a IR Report with Method Information that prints the information only once per unique method name

How do you limit the report to print out the method information only once in a sequence (once per unique method name)? Currently it is printing the method the same number of runs that are in the sequence, even though there is only one method used.  It also prints out the Method Log only once.

Parents
  • I apologize for the delay. If you still require any assistance with this question, please reply with the software product that you are using (OpenLAB ChemStation, OpenLAB EZChrom, or OpenLAB CDS 2) and the revision of that software product.

• Yes, I still need help with this request.

The system we are using is OpenLAB CDS ChemStation ECM Distributed Network – ChemStation version is C.01.07 SR2, OpenLAB Control Panel version is A.02.02, and ECM version is 3.5.0.178

Currently I’m working with Intelligent Reporter RTE within the ChemStation Client, since it seems that what I am looking for is only available within the ChemStation RTE environment (Log files, Method Info).

Typically we only use one method within a sequence, but on occasion I have seen the analysts use two or three methods.  The report I’m trying to work on would be a Sequence Summary (single sequence) that would print out the Method Audit trail and Method info once for each different method, but what I’m seeing is that it prints out the Method Audit trail once but the Method Info repeated for each run in the sequence.

Thanks,

Dwight [MOD: personally identifiable information removed]

• I am running into the same thing. I tried adding it to a group and changing the repeating options for the group, but it did not help at all.

Unfortunately, it looks like the method information is really only optimized to be used for single injection reports and not sequence summary reports. I am not seeing any way to filter the results or changed the repeating properties.

• I am running into the same thing. I tried adding it to a group and changing the repeating options for the group, but it did not help at all.

Unfortunately, it looks like the method information is really only optimized to be used for single injection reports and not sequence summary reports. I am not seeing any way to filter the results or changed the repeating properties.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?