Warning: Content Management is not available, Content Management was not found at the specified address

Hello,

It's my first time posting here and I'll appreciate if someone could help me.

I'm trying to validate the backup and restore function of our system, so I virtualized our physical DC, CDS and AICs, and set the IP addresses and mac addresses exactly same as the physical servers. 

When I opened the Openlab control panel and connected to the local server, it succeeded but there's a warning that Content Management is not available Content Management was not found at the specified address.

How could I solve it?  

I've checked the services and all Agilent and SQL services are running.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hello,

I added some tags to this post to increase visibility. 

We are going to need more information in order to even begin trying to help you. Since this is a client/server system I strongly recommend that you open a ticket with the Agilent Lab Informatics support team who handle these requests. You can submit support tickets to that team here: https://servicedesk.li.agilent.com/support

What revision of OpenLab CDS are you running? What are you using as your backend (ECM XT, OpenLab Server, or ECM 3.6)? If you are using ECM XT or OpenLab Server then is the alfresco tomcat service running on your OpenLab Application server? 

• Hello,

I added some tags to this post to increase visibility. 

We are going to need more information in order to even begin trying to help you. Since this is a client/server system I strongly recommend that you open a ticket with the Agilent Lab Informatics support team who handle these requests. You can submit support tickets to that team here: https://servicedesk.li.agilent.com/support

What revision of OpenLab CDS are you running? What are you using as your backend (ECM XT, OpenLab Server, or ECM 3.6)? If you are using ECM XT or OpenLab Server then is the alfresco tomcat service running on your OpenLab Application server? 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?