Herculase Buffer composition

I am using your product Herculase II Fusion DNA polymerase for PCR, I need to proceed with a protocol for a mutation detection kit. In order to proceed with the appropriate protocol, I need to know the information of the buffer in the Herculase kit. Could you please give me this information?

Parents
  • It is possible this information was already provided in an email exchange with Agilent's Technical Services department. However, to be sure your research needs have been addressed, and to make this information available to other individuals who may need it for their research, could you please state exactly what characteristics about the Herculase buffer you would need to know in order to proceed with your protocol?

• It is possible this information was already provided in an email exchange with Agilent's Technical Services department. However, to be sure your research needs have been addressed, and to make this information available to other individuals who may need it for their research, could you please state exactly what characteristics about the Herculase buffer you would need to know in order to proceed with your protocol?

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?