I have been using the fragment analyzer to check my random assembly PCR products which appeared to be at the correct size range too. However, I do not see the peaks anymore with the same samples as well as the new ones, however I can see the bands on the a

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Jyo,

Thank you for contacting us and for sharing the details. Apologies for the delayed response. For Fragment Analyzer queries and quicker turnaround time, please kindly post them on the Automated Electrophoresis Forum. 

One reason the sample may not be visible is because the concentration of the sample may be outside the quantitative range of the kit. Unfortunately, from the screenshot shared, I am unable to determine which kit was used. Please kindly consider contacting your local support team and share the raw zipped data file. To generate this, open the data file in ProSize and go to Help>Zip Opened Data file. All the required raw data files will be saved in a zip file in the location of the original data. Send in this .zip file. Furthermore, please share sample details (sample type, what sample is diluted in and expected concentration and size).

Contact your local support here.

• Hi,

I figured out the issue. The TE used for diluting the sample was somehow suppressing the signals. It works perfectly well when the samples are diluted in water.

Thanks for the reply.

• Hi Jyo,

Thank you for letting me know. I am happy to hear that this issue is resolved. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Was this helpful?