Error code 1202h on software for 2100 bioanalyzer - G2939A

Hi.

I have a 2100 bioanalyzer with model no G2939A and Software B.02.08.S1648.

Error code 1202h displayed and help message says "MOP board ID changed, call service", when the software is opened. This message goes off when help button is clicked and system sows online and connected. But the upon actual run, it terminates saying, "instrument error occurred on port 1, call service(1500h). But system shows well connected and online with COM port 1.  The diagnostic test runs fine too.

I am also attaching screen shots for the same. Kindly suggest. 

Thank you

Akanksha

Akanksha

• Thank you for contacting Agilent Community. I am sorry to hear that you are observing this issue. To address the issue, please kindly follow steps below (in the listed sequence):

1. Reboot the instrument
      1. Turn off both Instrument and Computer.
      2. Un-plug the cable connected to the PC and wait for a minute. Reconnect cable to PC using a different USB port (if applicable).
      3. Turn on Instrument,  > front LED light should be green.
      4. Turn on the Computer.
      5. Launch Software.
      6. Select correct COM Port
    2. If issue persists, please collect and send in the support package. There are two ways to create the Support Package:
    • from PC Start menu > Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer > Create Support Package from within the 2100 Expert software. Go to Help>Create Support Package. Put checkmarks in all of the boxes and click Collect. Send the .zip file to your local technical support from within the 2100 Expert software.
    • from within the 2100 Expert software go to Help > Create Support Package. Put checkmarks in all of the boxes and click Collect. Send the .zip file to file to your local technical support

Contact your local support here.

Thank you, Cendy

Was this helpful?