2200 Analysis Software Booting Error

After updating my desktop to Windows 11, the analysis software won't open. Upon clicking, the booting window comes up but after around 10 seconds it closes and nothing else happens. I've tried opening the program in Windows Compatibility Mode (so that it will run as if it's an earlier version of Windows) and tried uninstalling/installing but it's the same!

Is there a quick fix for this I can do? Instead of restoring my computer to a previous version?

Parents
  • Hello, Thank you for contacting us. I noticed that you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software (SW).

The highest SW version 2200 TapeStation instrument is validated to work with is A.02.02 SR1.  SW version A.02.02 SR1 has been tested in house to run on Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating systems. Therefore, we cannot guarantee optimal SW performance if SW version and operating system are not compatible or not validated for 2200 TapeStation. However, if you must, at your discretion, one more time, you may try to do a complete uninstall and re-install of the SW. Important: Please make sure that the instrument and computer are not connected during the process.

Please note: TapeStation 2200 is an obsolete model and reached end of support in Dec 2022. However, Agilent offers newer generation TapeStation instruments: TapeStation Instruments.

If any further assistance is needed, then please contact your local support here.

Thank you, Shweta

• Hello, Thank you for contacting us. I noticed that you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software (SW).

The highest SW version 2200 TapeStation instrument is validated to work with is A.02.02 SR1.  SW version A.02.02 SR1 has been tested in house to run on Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating systems. Therefore, we cannot guarantee optimal SW performance if SW version and operating system are not compatible or not validated for 2200 TapeStation. However, if you must, at your discretion, one more time, you may try to do a complete uninstall and re-install of the SW. Important: Please make sure that the instrument and computer are not connected during the process.

Please note: TapeStation 2200 is an obsolete model and reached end of support in Dec 2022. However, Agilent offers newer generation TapeStation instruments: TapeStation Instruments.

If any further assistance is needed, then please contact your local support here.

Thank you, Shweta

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?