Error -2,147,213,486

I am in the process of running multiple high sensitivity DNA chips back to back on our 2100 Bioanalyzer and after running two chips I began receiving the following error message on almost all of the samples in each chip. I ran the suggested daily cleaning protocol from the manual and still received the same error message on more than half of the samples on the next chip. The samples are recently made (<1 week old) whole-genome shotgun sequencing libraries that we are trying to check before sending for sequencing. The reagents we are using are from a brand new reagent kit and all of our pipets were calibrated less than 2 weeks ago. Our bioanalyzer was last serviced in 2012 but has been working fine until this. Any help is appreciated.

Error Code

Error Message

The lower marker could not be found automatically as there are no valid peaks in the detection area between 38s and 48.5s. If possible, you should try to lower the integrator height threshold or add a peak using manual integration to solve this problem.

The upper marker could not be found automatically as there are no valid peaks in the detection area between 98s and 129s. If possible, you should try to lower the integrator height threshold or add a peak using manual integration to solve this problem.

Was this helpful?