Forward power decrease, reflected power increase - ICP-MS 7700x

Hi,

I am new at our ICP-MS 7700x and in the moment after tuning the forward power decreased from 1600 W to approx. 1200 W and the reflected power increased from approx. 10 W to approx. 110 W.

I have no idea why this happened and to fix it.

After Auto RF correction there is 1600 W again and when I start a batch it decreased again.

Can anyone help me please!

Parents
  • You will need to update the batch plasma conditions. I believe this is the problem. Did you perform the auto RF matching from the hardware pane or inside the batch?

In the batch you can manually type in the same settings from the startup which should give low reflected power (just look at the performance report RF values and manually enter them for each tune mode) or you will need to auto RF match in the batch. Do this by right clicking the tune pane signal monitor area > advanced > auto RF. Make sure you select all tune modes if given the option. 

• You will need to update the batch plasma conditions. I believe this is the problem. Did you perform the auto RF matching from the hardware pane or inside the batch?

In the batch you can manually type in the same settings from the startup which should give low reflected power (just look at the performance report RF values and manually enter them for each tune mode) or you will need to auto RF match in the batch. Do this by right clicking the tune pane signal monitor area > advanced > auto RF. Make sure you select all tune modes if given the option. 

Children
Was this helpful?