ICP-MS 7700x Error:1212

Hi.

After the icp-ms device has been working in the plasma on position for 15-20 minutes, it gives Error: 1212 and Error: 1233 error. Forward power and refleckted power values constantly vary.

After turning the icp-ms device into the shut down position, everything turns back to normal after removing all electrical connections and starting the device again.

When Icp-ms moves the device to plasma on position it gives the same error again.

I would be glad if you help me. Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi,

do you have checked the back of the instrument.

Sometimes (or should i say often) there is a lot of dust in front of the fans, or other obstacles that block the air flow through the instrument.

This causes such shutdowns after the plasma was on for some time.

Another case is that someone installed the drain tubing at the peri pump the wrong way. It than takes about 15-20min to fill the spray chamber completely, which will end in a plama shut off. (edgar mentioned it already, but i wanted to point this out again)

Best of Luck

Chris

• Hi,

do you have checked the back of the instrument.

Sometimes (or should i say often) there is a lot of dust in front of the fans, or other obstacles that block the air flow through the instrument.

This causes such shutdowns after the plasma was on for some time.

Another case is that someone installed the drain tubing at the peri pump the wrong way. It than takes about 15-20min to fill the spray chamber completely, which will end in a plama shut off. (edgar mentioned it already, but i wanted to point this out again)

Best of Luck

Chris

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?