A new release of the Protein Sample Prep Workbench software is now available for your AssayMAP Bravo platform, and it is available to all AssayMAP customers free of charge. We are thrilled to see the AssayMAP user community grow and to discover an increasing number of impactful papers being published by our users. The new release will provide additional workflows and enhanced usability to further boost your productivity in the laboratory.
Key enhancements include:
- On-cartridge Reaction Application – Streamlined IdeS/FabRICATOR digestion of antibodies
- ProZyme InstantPC Application – InstantPC labeling of released glycans for LC and LC/MS analysis
- Simpler system start-up procedures – less mouse clicks
- Enhanced error recovery – smarter algorithm to prevent head crashes
- Improved reagent transfer utility – more flexible reagent transfer
- More powerful syringe wash – up to 6 solvent options to minimize carryover
If you are interested in obtaining this free upgrade, please reach out to the appropriate support channel. For US customers, please fill out the attached questionnaire and email it to the Agilent Automation Technical Support at Service.Automation@Agilent.com or call 1-800-979-4811 for more information. For customers outside the US, please contact your local Agilent Automation Product Specialist.
Again, thank you for your continued confidence in the AssayMAP Bravo platform. We look forward to
hearing more of the exciting applications and novel workflows that you develop using the system.