Regarding hit pick on BRAVO

When using the hit pick with the single use tip option, BRAVO automatically choses to put tips on/off in rows. Is there a way to do this in columns instead?

Parents
  • Hi Lostindk,

What VWorks version are you using?

With Hit picking replication task(which I assume you using) and Tip tracking, it will default to row tips on/off. there is no other ways to run it.

if you are using AssayMAP reformatting utility then behavior will be totally different.

If you would like to change to columns for instance, you would have to use java scripting and use wellsection task parameter instead of tip tracking.

if you would like more information, please reach out to us at service.automation@agilent.com 

Yevgeniy.

• Hi Yevgeniy,

Many thanks for the reply - it is very helpful. I'm running an old version (13.1.4.1407). The reason why I'd like to switch from row to column is that the metal tip box stripper pins seems to cause damage to the top of tips in neighboring rows. Perhaps this doesn't matter at all? Anyway, I'll try to use the well section task as you suggest.

Thanks again,

Lars

• Hi Yevgeniy,

Many thanks for the reply - it is very helpful. I'm running an old version (13.1.4.1407). The reason why I'd like to switch from row to column is that the metal tip box stripper pins seems to cause damage to the top of tips in neighboring rows. Perhaps this doesn't matter at all? Anyway, I'll try to use the well section task as you suggest.

Thanks again,

Lars

Children
Was this helpful?