5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2018 11:27 AM by dexter91

Sequence stopping in Mass Hunter

dexter91

I just had the MH program installed. Every time the sequence would finish, I dialog box comes up about saving the pdf file to a location. Is there anyway to stop that from happening so the sequence can continue and the method can start up for the next sequence?

• Re: Sequence stopping in Mass Hunter
          ryoboyle

Hello,

I marked this discussion as a question.

What revision of GCMS MassHunter Acquisition are you running? Can you post a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

• Re: Sequence stopping in Mass Hunter
            dexter91

It’s not an error message. part of the method includes data analysis in which I chose a percent report that prints to file that I named ’report.txt‘

When I start the sequence (100 lines), it is able to print the recent report to the *.d folder for each line in the sequence however once a run is complete, the sequence stops and asks me to name a *.pdf file to a the data folder but I don’t know why. The sequence will not continue to the next line on its own unless I either save the file or hit ‘cancel’ and then it automatically runs the sequence to the next line. I did not ask for any files to be printed but it is automatically printing a report to pdf. in the data analysis section of mass hunter, which is the chemstation data analysis F version, the print option is choosen as Microsoft pdf but again I did not choose the report to be printed as a pdf in the Edit Method>Data analysis section; only to file. Is there any way to stop it from printing to pdf? I was told that I could use PDFCreator but I dont have admin rights to install the program