This Information Applies To: Agilent OpenLab CDS software
The online signal does not appear in the online signal window while data acquisition is running. Alternatively, only part of the online signal is displayed and will not continue during the rest of the run.
Steps to Follow
- Reset during the run
- In the Online Signals window, Click the drop arrow of the Autoscale all panes icon, then click Strip Chart or Start from 0.0 (Figure 3)
- Check that online signals are moving again. If the online signals do not start moving, proceed to step 2.
- Restart data acquisition
- After the run ends, close the Acquisition software.
- Open the Acquisition software again. If the online signals do not start moving, proceed to step 3.
- Reset the connection to the instrument
Close the Acquisition software for the instrument with the signal issue.
Open the OpenLab Control Panel. On the left side pane, select the Instruments tab, then click the desired instrument.
In the top ribbon, click the Close Connection button (Figure 4). Wait for the confirmation dialog box and click OK.
Launch the Acquisition software for the selected instrument and confirm that the online signal is working. If the issue continues, contact your local Agilent Service Representative