This Information Applies To: Agilent 1260 Infinity II multisampler, 1290 Infinity II multisampler, 1260 Infinity II SFC multisampler, and 1260 Infinity II bio-Inert multisampler
The needle bends while moving to the wash port or showing one the following errors in the acquisition software:
- EE 25034,0: 'Sampler alignment procedure command failed'
- EE 25098,0: 'Alignment procedure: hotel command failed'
- EE 25151,x: 'Axis did not reach its target position in time'
- EE 25121,0: 'Sampler transport initialization failed'
Try one of the following
- Make sure that the needle assembly is properly installed. If it is damaged, replace it.
- Run an autoreference. More details on the article How to Autoreference the G7167A/B Infinity II Multisampler .
- Check the firmware version and update to the latest version compatible with your acquisition software. See the article How to Update or Downgrade Firmware for Agilent LC and CE Modules .
If none of the previous suggestions solve the issues, or the Sample Handler has been proven to be defective, please reach an Agilent Support representative.
Learn how to effectively troubleshoot your Agilent system:
HPLC-0GEN-2201e - Chromatographic Troubleshooting for HPLC e-learning course available from Agilent education