If the Wave software used with Seahorse XFe24 and XFe96 analyzers crashes when clicking “Design,” this document can be used to help troubleshoot.
Here is a list of the most common causes for this error:
- Multiple instrument choices are shown during installation – incorrect type may have been selected
Try these steps for a possible resolution:
- In Control Panel, right click Wave software and select “Modify.” Follow prompts until reaching instrument selection window and be sure to select the type of instrument(s) that will be used.
- If modifying the software does not remedy the issue, contact Agilent Cell Analysis technical support at:
- Email contact:
- Phone Contact:
- US Contact: 1 800 227 9770 option 3, 8
- UK Contact: 0 800 096 7632 option 3
- DE Contact: 0 800 180 66 78 option 3
- NL Contact: 0 800 022 7243 option 3
- Other European Countries Contact: 45 3136 9878 option 3
Keywords: Wave, Wave Crash, Wave Design, Design Error, Seahorse, XFe96, XFe24, Troubleshooting