If the Wave desktop software used with Seahorse data displays an error stating: “Instrument not installed,” this document can be used to help troubleshoot.
Here is a list of the most common causes for this error:
- Incorrect instrument selected during software installation – multiple instrument choices are shown during installation, and incorrect type may have been chosen
- “Wave for controller” installed on desktop
Try these steps for a possible resolution:
- In Control Panel, right click Wave software and select “Modify.” Follow prompts until reaching instrument selection window and be sure to select the type of instrument(s) that will be used.
- If modifying the software does not remedy the issue, contact Agilent Cell Analysis technical support at:
- Email contact:
- Phone Contact:
- US Contact: 1 800 227 9770 option 3, 8
- UK Contact: 0 800 096 7632 option 3
- DE Contact: 0 800 180 66 78 option 3
- NL Contact: 0 800 022 7243 option 3
- Other European Countries Contact: 45 3136 9878 option 3
More Troubleshooting Tips: Cell Analysis FAQs and Troubleshooting
Keywords: Instrument Not Installed, Instrument Not Installed Error, Seahorse, XFe96, XFe24, XFp, XF24, XF96, Troubleshooting