Date: 24 January, 2018
10 AM GMT / 11 AM CET
7 AM PST / 10 AM EST / 3 PM GMT / 4 PM CET
12 NOON PST / 3 PM EST
Duration: Approximately 60 minutes
Anyone who’s ever worked on cars, or spent too much money getting their car repaired, will tell you: Don’t ignore preventive maintenance. This is also true in gas chromatography, since preventive maintenance is probably the single best thing you can do as a GC owner to keep your instrument happy and prevent downtime. However, not everyone agrees on what preventive maintenance is, what you should do, and when you should do it. We’ll clear that up, and give you some practical tips that’ll help you be a maintenance master, including how to:
- Identify the critical GC maintenance needs to keep your GC in line
- Ensure your GC consistently performs well using maintenance tasks that work with your workload
- Easily monitor chromatography quality and column and consumables health stats using Agilent software
- Boost your confidence for DIYing GC maintenance, and knowing when it’s time to call in the pros
We'll cover strategies for making GC maintenance easier, including how to know when something is wrong and what to change, and ideas for using your chromatography software to monitor system health.
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- suggested frequencies for preventive maintenance
- how to use Agilent software to monitor maintenance tasks and consumable lifetimes
- ideas for evaluating system performance.
Click here to register