We can move one instrument down the street or your entire lab across the globe – and we do it successfully every day. Whether you’re an R&D facility or a regulated pharmaceutical company, we’ll plan out every detail of your laboratory relocation, including expert de-installation, installation and re-commissioning.
Whether you are moving instruments between laboratories or relocating an entire facility, Agilent’s CrossLab Relocation Services can ensure you have a stress-free move.
As an industry leader with nearly 40 years of experience in instrument de-installing, re-installing and qualification, you can count on Agilent to expertly move your instruments (both Agilent and non-Agilent) and manage your laboratory relocation effectively.
Our aim is to help you re-establish laboratory operations in your new location quickly and efficiently, regardless of the size or timeframe of your move.
Agilent CrossLab Relocation Services include:
- Requirements analysis to identify and document your relocation specifications, installation requirements, and completion/verification criteria
- Site preparation planning to ensure site readiness and manage the implementation site preparation requirements
- Physical move of Agilent and non-Agilent systems including expert de-installation, installation, and re-commissioning
- Verification and acceptance testing to guarantee the post-move performance of your instrument systems
- Regulatory compliance qualification services as required utilizing Agilent’s unique electronic universal protocol qualification approach to streamline compliance procedures and reduce regulatory risk
- Project management from Agilent professionals and our network of well-established, trusted partners will manage your relocation end-to-end
- Full documentation of every phase of your relocation from requirements-setting and schedule to final approval
- Guarantee that your systems are brought back to operation and re-qualified in their new environment
To learn more, please contact an Agilent CrossLab Enterprise Specialists.