Agilent CrossLab constantly improves the quality of our service and support programs by setting service-level objectives and using those objectives to drive performance. By monitoring service-level metrics over time and comparing them to the baseline, we constantly improve service delivery quality and ultimately laboratory equipment effectiveness and laboratory productivity.
Among the service-level metrics we measure are:
- Laboratory equipment repair and maintenance
- Laboratory equipment managed services
- Laboratory equipment performance
- Laboratory equipment financial reporting
As part of Agilent CrossLab’s enterprise services, we report key performance indicators and service-level metrics regularly so laboratory stakeholders are informed and up to date about service delivery. These reports include:
- Balanced scorecards
- Customer satisfaction
- Service-level transparency
- Maximized laboratory equipment uptime and availability
- Opportunities for laboratory equipment repair and maintenance cost savings
Using service metrics along with other business measuring tools, Agilent CrossLab helps laboratory managers make informed decisions about instrument acquisitions, analytical capacity planning, instrument utilization, employee training and other laboratory operations-related improvements.