Agilent CrossLab’s Remote Advisor capability helps laboratory stakeholders manage the installed-base of laboratory equipment by delivering data and information about instrument use, instrument configurations, instrument movement, column injections, error histories and other key scientific instrument performance parameters.
Remote Advisor is our next-generation, technology-based, service-and-support platform that connects to Agilent chromatography and spectrometry systems, as well as Waters Alliance and Acquity HPLCs in a secure network infrastructure. Regardless of the controlling software or chromatography data system, Remote Advisor provides powerful remote diagnostics and detailed reports to help you get the most from your laboratory equipment and increase lab productivity.
With Remote Advisor, you can “push for help” when instrument trouble arises and establish a service conversation with Agilent CrossLab advisors. You can also set alerts in Remote Advisor that notify you when it’s time to change a consumable part. With Remote Advisor, you can make data-driven decisions more easily by:
- Monitoring instrument status and responding quickly to operating errors
- Measuring utilization and availability of the analytical instruments in your laboratory
- Tracking instrument usage trends across the laboratory enterprise
- Improving equipment effectiveness and planning preventive maintenance
- Optimizing your consumables spend