Reduce Your Risks
We understand that ensuring your systems are qualified for use in regulated environments is vital to the ongoing success of your lab. Our Laboratory Regulatory Compliance services are independent from equipment manufacturers.
We can help you:
- Save time by concurrently qualifying multiple systems using an automated qualification approach.
- Provide standardized qualification reports ready for electronic or paper review and approval.
- Reduce risk by choosing setpoints and limits for qualification to your standard operating procedures requirements.
- Harmonize your qualification testing across multiple OEM protocols with a universal protocol that eliminates inconsistencies.
- Ensure that your LC, GC and MS systems comply with FDA, EU Annex 11, EU GMP(PIC/S) and 21 CFR Part 211 regulations. Our equipment qualification reports provide all data to support the qualified status of your instruments, regardless of manufacturer.
Used globally in regulated laboratories including standards organizations and regulatory agencies, our Agilent CrossLab Compliance services provide multivendor instrument qualification that reduces regulatory risk. Count on it to deliver:
- Solid, reliable automation that never relies just on a spreadsheet, "homemade" software or paper and ink calculation.
- A single, harmonized set of protocols for your instruments, regardless of model or manufacturer.
- The flexibility to configure tests and setpoints to meet your requirements.
- Concurrent system qualifications to reduce out-of-production time by qualifying multiple systems simultaneously.
- Comprehensive compliance, thanks to full validation of your entire data path from any chromatography data system, providing metadata and results as required by guidelines.
Pharmaceutical and FDA Compliance
Our single, comprehensive protocol qualification approach streamlines pharmaceutical and FDA compliance procedures and reduces regulatory risk – regardless of the system model or manufacturer. Agilent CrossLab Compliance service is used globally in regulated laboratories, including standards organizations and regulatory agencies that demand the highest levels of performance. Our automated regulatory compliance platform reduces compliance costs and regulatory risk while simultaneously improving laboratory-wide productivity for your entire technology portfolio.
Click here for more information: Agilent | CrossLab Compliance
For your labs that specialize in food safety, forensics or nutraceuticals, we offer Agilent CrossLab Functional Verification services that deliver cost-effective proof of maintenance and calibration for a range of instruments. You can feel confident in your results with functional verification that starts with factory-recommended maintenance of your equipment and systems.
Click here for more information: Agilent | CrossLab Functional Verification
You can be trained to use the included EQP (equipment protocol) Editor to review, approve, lock standard and variance protocols and create custom protocols. Agilent certified instructors deliver expert compliance training on all techniques using the same materials provided to our field service engineers.
Click here for more information: Agilent | CrossLab Partner Compliance