Thank you for your interest in participating in the Agilent Community.
Who the Agilent Community is for
Community Guidelines and Expectations
- Please navigate to this location: https://community.agilent.com/login.jspa
- Provide your email address, then click "Confirm address"
PLEASE NOTE: It is strongly preferred that you register with an email address from your company, university, or other professional institution. Using a generic email address such as gmail, yahoo, qq, 123, etc. will delay approval of your application
- You will be sent an email with a customized link, Click on this link and fill out the registration form.
- It is required that you use your real name and institutional affiliation, just as if you were attending a professional gathering like a scientific conference or a trade show.
- Though it is not required, including a URL to your LinkedIn page will help speed up your registration approval. Plus, it helps helps the community get to know you if you make this field in your profile visible.
- When you are done, you will see a notice that your registration is awaiting approval. Approval of registrations including an institutional email address and LinkedIn account are typically made in one business day. Others may take two to four business days.