Use of Site. Agilent Technologies ("Agilent") authorizes you to view and download the materials at this website ("Site") solely for non-commercial use within your organization to acquire, use, and support Agilent products and services, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of Agilent or a third party provider and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Agilent does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site and materials are reserved. If you breach these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Additional terms and conditions may apply to your use of forums and additional services available through this Site. Such terms and conditions are available for your review and acceptance before your use of such forum or additional service.
Use of Software. If you download software from this Site, use of the software is subject to license terms applicable to the software. You may not download or install the software until you have read and accepted the applicable license terms.
User Submissions. Any information, material or communication you transmit to or through this Site shall not be held in confidence by Agilent ("Communications"). By transmitting Communications, you grant Agilent an unrestricted, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those Communications for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You also agree that Agilent is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you transmit for any purpose. You are prohibited from transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law or any third party's intellectual property rights. Agilent may, but has no obligation to remove Communications that include any material it deems in its sole discretion to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, libelous, pornographic or otherwise unacceptable or that violates any third party’s intellectual property rights or these Terms. Agilent, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold Agilent and its affiliates and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers and agents, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Communications you transmit or otherwise make available through this Site, your use of this Site or violation of these Terms.
Privacy. When you use this site:
- you are sharing the information you provide with other users, Agilent and third parties as described above;
- Agilent provides this service for the benefit of encouraging communication between colleagues and customers and the processing of any personal data provided by you is within the scope of Agilent’s legitimate interests;
- Agilent shares personal data within the Agilent group and data is stored on servers within the United States. Agilent transfers personal data outside of the European Economic Area in accordance with Standard Contractual Clauses which provide protection for the transfer of such personal data.
- If you have any questions about how we use your data please contact Agilent’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org;
Links to Other Websites. Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Agilent has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Agilent does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.Linking to This Site. You may link to this Site provided you comply with all applicable laws and the linking website does not (1) replicate Agilent content; (2) create a browser or border environment around Agilent content; (3) imply that Agilent is endorsing it or its products; (4) misrepresent its relationship with Agilent; (5) present false information about Agilent products or services; (6) use the Agilent logo without permission from Agilent; and (7) contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial or that is not appropriate for all age groups.Warranty Disclaimer. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE MANDATORY LAW, THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AGILENT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE MANDATORY LAW.Additional Disclaimers. Agilent does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this Site. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to any services, products, or other matters described in this Site. Agilent may make changes to the materials at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials at this Site may be out of date, and Agilent makes no commitment to update the materials at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local Agilent business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL AGILENT, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES REFERENCED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.Copyright Policy/DMCA. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. Agilent may terminate an account, deny access to this Site or a service, or terminate any user who is alleged to have infringed the copyright or proprietary rights of another.Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, Agilent has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with the law. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of an Agilent website, please send an email to the following Agilent contact:DMCA Copyright Contact Your email must: (a) contain your physical or electronic signature; (b) identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed; (c) identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow Agilent to locate that material; (d) contain adequate information by which Agilent can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and email address); (e) contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner's agent or the law; (f) contain a statement that the information in the email is accurate; and (g) contain a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
- U.S. Government Rights. Any software or technical data which is downloaded from this Site for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government") is subject to the following provisions. Software and technical data rights granted to the U.S. Government include only those rights customarily provided to the general public as defined in any applicable license agreement and standard technical documentation. This customary commercial license is provided in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation 12.211 (Technical Data) and 12.212 (Computer Software) and, for Department of Defense purchasers, Department of Defense FAR Supplement 227.7202-3 (Rights in Commercial Computer Software or Computer Software Documentation) and 252.227-7015 (Technical Data – Commercial Items).
Applicable Laws. Your access to this Site is governed by all applicable national/federal, state and local laws. You may not use or export or re-export the materials at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation U.S. export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable national and local laws. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions.
- General. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site. In the event of any conflict, such additional or different terms, conditions, and notices will prevail over these Terms.
Disclosure; Forward-Looking Statements. This Site may contain forward-looking statements as defined in the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the safe harbors created therein. Forward-looking statements may include, but are not limited to, information regarding Agilent’s future revenues, earnings and profitability; the future demand for the company’s products and services; customer expectations; and revenue and non-GAAP earnings guidance. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause Agilent's results to differ materially from management’s current expectations. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, unforeseen changes in the strength of our customers' businesses, unforeseen changes in the demand for current and new products, technologies, and services, and the risk that we are not able to realize the savings expected from integration and restructuring activities.In addition, other risks that Agilent faces in running its operations include the ability to execute successfully through business cycles; the ability to meet and achieve the benefits of its cost-reduction goals and otherwise successfully adapt its cost structures to continuing changes in business conditions; ongoing competitive, pricing and gross-margin pressures; the risk that our cost-cutting initiatives will impair our ability to develop products and remain competitive and to operate effectively; the impact of geopolitical uncertainties and global economic conditions on our operations, our markets and our ability to conduct business; the ability to improve asset performance to adapt to changes in demand; the ability of our supply chain to adapt to changes in demand; the ability to successfully introduce new products at the right time, price and mix; the ability of Agilent to successfully integrate recent acquisitions; and other risks detailed in Agilent’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q. Forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of Agilent’s management and on currently available information. Agilent undertakes no responsibility to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement.
The following additional terms apply to the Agilent Community:
- When you register with this forum, you must accurately represent yourself including your name, company affiliation and business email address. You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting. You may not claim to be forum leader, moderator or host, or in any other way officially associated with this site unless granted that role by the site administrator.
- You will not knowingly post any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
- You will not use inappropriate language including profanity or any language that is abusive, threatening, hateful, sexually suggestive, sexually oriented, obscene or is an attack upon another.
- You will respect other people's right to personal privacy and will not post personal information about another person including names or contact information without their expressed permission.
- You will post information relevant to the topic area of the forum. You will not post or upload any information that contains advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations. You will not use these forums for the purpose of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys or other information designed to do harm or allow unlawful access to any computer or test system hardware or software, networks or other systems.
- You will not post copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You may post links to copyrighted material that is publicly available on sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyright have created in order to make the material freely available.
- You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You will, if asked by a representative of these forums, cease posting any content or links to content deemed offensive or objectionable by the staff of the forums.
- Please note that content or opinions expressed by users of the Agilent Community are not necessarily those of Agilent. By using the Agilent Community you agree that Agilent is in no way responsible for the actions or comments of other users.
- Postings that do not meet the rules of this forum are subject to removal. You may be removed from these forums and future participation banned if you violate these rules.
- Agilent may remove any content at its sole discretion.
- Agilent may terminate access to this website at any time without cause or notice.
- Agilent may, in its sole discretion, disable or remove any accounts for users.
By agreeing to these terms, you agree to be bound by these conditions.