Eliminating unwanted lipids from samples can be pretty difficult when you're trying to analyze lipid-soluble molecules. But with the new Enhanced Matrix Removal - Lipid kit (EMR-Lipid), it's easy to selectively remove them.
I've been solving sample preparations issues for almost 30 years and as an Agilent Senior Applications Chemist for about seven years. I do a lot of tough sample prep myself, and I am always looking for a technique that removes unwanted matrix while still offering detection of residue-level analytes. It was important to have a technique that integrates well with other methods, like QuEChERS and modified lipid extraction, yet was simple to use.
Related Application Notes:
- Benefits of EMR—Lipid Cleanup with Enhanced Post Treatment on Pesticides Analysis by GC/MS/MS Analysis
- Multiresidue Analysis of Pesticides in Avocado with Agilent Bond Elut EMR—Lipid by GC/MS/MS
- PAH Analysis in Salmon with Enhanced Matrix Removal
- Removal of Lipids for the Analysis of Toxicological Compounds in Plasma by LC/MS/MS -- Enhanced Matrix Removal-Lipid Dispersive Cleanup
- Aflatoxin Analysis in Infant Formula with Enhanced Matrix Removal— Lipid by LC/MS/MS